- What is the Bible, actually?
- Does God really want me to understand what He is saying through this book?
- Isn’t the Bible full of contradictions?
- How am I supposed to read the Bible?
- Do people really experience God when they read this book?
- Is the Bible relevant & reliable today?
HAVE YOU EVER ASKED ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS?
Are you new to Bible study? Would you like to join a group that takes a little more time to answer these questions?
Sign up for a Bible Basics small group (part of our Real Faith, Real Works study) so you can effectively find answers to your questions and understand how to encounter God through the Bible.