Compass is a public school ministry of Grace Church. Our mission is to connect, equip, and encourage the Christian community within our public schools.
The Goals of Compass
- Connect the Christian public school community at both school and district levels as well as corporately throughout the metro and beyond.
- Equip educators, parents, and students to understand and live out their religious liberties as Christians within the public schools.
- Support efforts to bring God's Word into our public schools through student-led Bible studies and Good News Clubs.
- Equip Christian educators and parents through workshops and seminars on relevant topics.
- Build strong relationships between church and school, showing Christ's love by meeting our schools' most basic needs.
- Work in partnership with other Christian organizations and ministries serving within our public schools.
- Pray faithfully for our schools and those within these walls.
- Share the vision of public school ministry and encourage churches to intentionally support this mission field.
Learn more about Compass at compasslink.org. Contact the Compass team directly at
View Upcoming Compass Events