Biblical Counseling Training
Grace Church and Faith Biblical Counseling provide the tools and education you need to help others arise victorious over the burdens of life. Learn to support people as they transform their marriages, heal broken relationships, and overcome sin.
You don't need to be a pastor, minister, or church employee to participate. You just need a compassionate heart and a sincere desire to point someone who is hurting toward Jesus through lessons found in the Bible.
Three Central Beliefs of Biblical Counseling
- The Bible is the authoritative source by which all truth must be evaluated.
- When properly interpreted, the Bible reveals how a believer can please the Lord, and live in a God-honoring way regardless of their circumstances.
- A genuine change of heart is totally dependent on the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
Why participate in a Biblical Counseling Training Seminar?
- Be Challenged: to become a more faithful disciple and disciple-maker.
- Become Equipped: to console with more compassionate, Bible-centered, practical instruction.
- Get Connected: with ministry leaders, pastors, missionaries, and people who desire to genuinely foster a change that helps others grow closer to our Lord Jesus Christ. Imagine the relationships you'll cultivate by attending!
Two Tracks Available:
- First-Time Participants: Foundations - Track One
- Returning Participants: Adding The Structure I - Track Two
Two-Day Conference Over Three Weekends:
- Fri-Sat, Feb 22-23, 2019
- Fri-Sat, Mar 22-23, 2019
- Fri-Sat, Apr 26-27, 2019