Submit a Prayer Request
Thank you for sending us your prayer request.
Our ministry staff, Board of Elders, and intercessory prayer teams will pray for you.
What is Prayer?
- Prayer is simply spending time with God, talking, and listening to Him like you would another person. Jesus calls us His friend! (John 15:15)
- The difference, of course, is that God is our creator, so we also pray to worship and thank God, and to depend on Him for our direction and provision. (Psalm 62:5-8)
- It is easy to build prayer into something that needs to sound good, but God sees the heart. He wants us to worship Him in spirit and in truth. (John 4:24)
- Don’t worry about what it sounds like. In fact, the “better” you sound, the more likely you aren’t praying for the right reasons. (Matthew 6:5) Just dive in, and share your heart with God!
Prayer at Grace Church
Prayer is the key ingredient to a healthy, Christ-led church, and our desire is to be a praying church. This means that each of us, though at different stages of our journey, choose to spend time with Jesus and grow in our relationship with Him. This happens on our own, as families, and when we are together as a congregation. Here are some opportunities to get involved:
- Second Sunday Prayer is an all-church time of prayer led by members of our Board of Elders for attendees from all locations hosted in the Eden Prairie Chapel.
- Fresh Encounter is a time to seek God together as a church family through music and guided interactive prayer that takes place during the Connection Hour every other month on the second Sunday at our Chaska location.
- Second Sunday Prayer is an all-church time of prayer led by members of our Board of Elders for attendees of all locations hosted in the Eden Prairie Chapel.