We encourage all of those who are part of our church family to give — not out of obligation but out of a spirit of worship. Generosity is not something God wants from you, it is something God wants for you. Your gifts allow God's work to be done through Grace across the street and around the world.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
Why We Give
"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:7
Here are some quick steps to give online:
- Visit grace.church/give to set up your automatic gift.
- Choose your location. This will take you to our secure provider on pushpay.com.
- Enter the amount you would like to give.
- Select your Gift Type/Frequency, and the fund to which you want it directed.
- After you set up your gift, you will be prompted to complete the setup of your new account.
Note About Giving to Multiple Funds
This system supports giving to more than one fund a little differently than our previous systems. To do so, make your first gift to one fund and follow the process all the way through.
On the gift confirmation screen, you will be given an option to “Give Again.” This will allow you to give to another fund without re-entering your personal or payment information. Repeat this as many times as needed.
In Service Buckets
You may give checks and cash during a weekly service at either location (as the buckets are passed or in a giving receptacle).
Click here for more information about giving stocks.