Chaska Production Lead
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Worship Leader
Hours/week: 14 hours/week
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Production Lead role will ensure proper execution of Sunday services at Grace Chaska, train & equip volunteers, ensure proper equipment upkeep, and coordinate with the Worship Leader. This role will report to the Worship Leader and collaborate with both the Worship Leader and Production Manager.
- Volunteer Training: Hands-on day of (Sundays/mid-week rehearsals) equipping volunteers to better lead in their roles, improve their skills, and grow in their abilities.
- Volunteer Assessment: Working with potential volunteers on Sundays or during mid-week rehearsals to assess their true skills & abilities and help them find their place on the Production team.
- Sunday Execution: Ensuring Sunday services are executed to a quality standard meeting the mission of Grace Production.
- Tuesday Rehearsal: Help with setup, tear down, and rehearsal execution on Tuesday evenings at SWCHS.
- Equipment: General on-site maintenance of equipment, reporting to the Worship Leader and Production Manager of any equipment repair or purchasing needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- 3-5 years of successful contracted and/or volunteer experience
- Working knowledge and proficiency in operating AVL equipment (i.e. Yamaha CL series, GrandMA3 series, ProPresenter 7, Ross Carbonite Solo, etc.)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to be a team player within the Grace Worship & Production team as well as the greater Grace Church Chaska team
- Flexibility for evenings/weekends. High priority for Christmas and Easter seasons. Additional services/rehearsals beyond the weekly Sunday schedule will also be compensated.
- Responsible for communicating with the Worship Leader at least two weeks in advance of an absence.
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20).
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.