Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Cafe Manager
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: 6 hours a week
FLSA Classification: Non - Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Barista will be responsible to the following
- Serve the Lord Jesus Christ in the Hospitality department by providing welcoming hospitality on behalf of Grace Church
- Greet and interact with the customers in the Grace Cafe in a timely manner
- Brew coffee, espresso, lattes, teas, smoothies and a variety of other cold beverages using coffee equipment and other cafe equipment
- Serve food, beverage and gift items from the cafe menu and inventory
- Keep the cafe clean, wash and sanitize utensils and equipment used in food and beverage preparation'
- Operate the register by accurately entering orders and accepting payment for transactions
- Assist in the setup, operation, and shut down for the day by following the checklists and instructions of the Cafe Supervisor or Cafe Manager
- Other duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- Experience preferred: 1+ year of experience in a cafe, restaurant, or other food service organization preferred
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Has a commitment to personal and .active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20)
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to [email protected].
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.