Marketing Content Associate
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Sr. Director of Communications
Location: Eden Prairie
Hours/week: 40 hours/week
FLSA Classification: Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Marketing Content Associate creates, produces and edits promotional content (videos, graphics, etc), and programs content across digital platforms. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Communications and Marketing, focusing on creative communication and consumer engagement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing/Communications team on the production of informative and engaging content – includes graphics, video and written material.
- Plan and schedule content across various digital platforms, with a specific focus on Grace Church’s “My Dashboard” platform (via the Grace Church App).
- Work with Sr. Video Associate to shoot, edit and develop visual material.
- Work alongside church ministries to develop ministry-specific content to increase communication efforts and drive awareness.
- Monitor and evaluate digital content, create analytics reports and provide post-campaign recommendations based on audience response and overall performance.
- Participate in appropriate planning meetings and display strong time management skills with attention to deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in communications, graphic design, videography, social media strategy or related field.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required.
- Self-motivated, creative, detail orientated and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Preferred Qualifications: Graphic design and/or video production skills. Experience with Basecamp platform.
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Has demonstrated skills in relating to and working with people, especially volunteers, church staff, the congregation and others, within a team environment.
- Has demonstrated a spiritual capacity and heart willingness to view this ministry as being a ministry unto the Lord, by serving the body of Grace Church.
- Compatibility with the Grace Church Mission, Vision, Values, and Priorities and a lifestyle appropriate to a person in Christian ministry.
- Has a commitment to prayer, as evidenced in both corporate and personal prayer times.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.