Grace Kids Recruitment Coordinator
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Director of Grace Kids
Location: Eden Prairie
Hours/week: 40 hours
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Grace Kids Recruitment Coordinator will lead efforts to achieve the following objective – LORD willing, Grace Kids ministry will operate with a surplus of leaders discipling kids. The Grace Kids Recruitment Coordinator will specialize in Engagement and Placement and will be responsible for:
- Effectively communicate and champion the vision for Grace Kids discipleship.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, uniform intake system for all Grace Kids disciplers from initial query to ongoing retention.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, uniform scheduling and placement system for all Grace Kids disciplers and substitutes on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.
- Energize ministry through presence during live programming.
- Mobilize families through direct requests, digital communication, and use of social media.
- Collaborate with Grace Beginnings and Communication Department to achieve broader vision.
- Maximize efficiency and optimize use of Community Church Builder (CCB) software.
- Demonstrate a reliance on God through a personal commitment to prayer and expectation that God will do great things at Grace Kids.
- Collaboration with Grace Kids Staff for department-wide events and programming
- Assist with church-wide events.
- Other duties as assigned.
SPIRITUAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- Education preferred (not required): Bachelor’s degree preferably in communication, management or education – or other relevant focus.
- Experience preferred (not required): 2+ years of experience in ministry, leadership, hospitality, customer service or management.
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with integrity.
- Exhibits a personal passion to minister to people within the context of the local church.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.