Grace Kids Engagement Associate
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Director of Grace Kids
Location: Eden Prairie
Hours/week: 40 hours
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Grace Kids Engagement Associate will lead efforts to achieve the following objective – LORD willing, Grace Kids ministry will operate with a surplus of leaders discipling kids. The Grace Kids Engagement Associate will specialize in Recruitment, Placement, Retention, and Relationships. They will be responsible for:
- Effectively contribute to, communicate, and champion the vision for Grace Kids ministry
- Energize ministry through presence during live programming
- Collaborate with Director, Managers, Coordinators, Administrative Assistant, and Communications department regarding every aspect of disciplers in Grace Kids ministry
- Mobilize families, young adults, and students through direct requests, digital communication, and use of social media
- Contribute to a uniform intake system for all Grace Kids disciplers from initial query to ongoing retention
- Contribute to a uniform scheduling and placement system for all Grace Kids disciplers and substitutes on Sundays and Wednesdays
- Utilize Community Church Builder (CCB) software and Studio C
- Collaborate with, and contribute to, the vision for NXT Gen ministry
- Network with Grace Church – Chaska and recruitment coordinators from other churches
- Demonstrate a reliance on God through a personal commitment to prayer, study of His Word, and expectation that God will do great things at Grace Kids
- Collaboration with Grace Kids Staff for department-wide events and programming
- Assist with church-wide events
- Other duties as assigned
SPIRITUAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS
- Education preferred (not required): Bachelor’s degree preferably in communication, management or education – or other relevant focus.
- Experience preferred (not required): 2+ years of experience in ministry, leadership, hospitality, customer service or management.
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with integrity.
- Exhibits a personal passion to minister to people within the context of the local church.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.