OneLess Ministry Associate
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Director of OneLess Ministry
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: 20+ hours a week
FLSA Classification: Non - Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The OneLess Ministry Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist Director of OneLess with upholding our core values and strategically thinking through how to best accomplish ministry goals.
- Manage OneLess hosting, foster care and adoption initiatives.
- Demonstrate initiative regarding related new opportunities, event/process changes, etc.
- Manage hosting partnership (Together For Good) with a targeted focus on the southwest metro. Oversee intakes, provide case management, and coordinate with hosting liaison team.
- Recruit, develop and support key volunteer teams. Our focus is to equip the saints for the work of the ministry (Eph 2:10)
- Oversee support for current hosting, foster care and adoptive families by engaging and growing the OneLess Support team (comprised of Grace families/individuals).
- Oversee the at-risk mentoring program, including but not limited to: managing agency partnerships, recruiting new mentees, supporting mentor coaches, coordinating resources and trainings.
- Support annual events & outreaches related to at-risk outreach, including but not limited to: OneLess Expo, Royal Family Kids Camp and Foster Care Respite Night.
- Maintain related ministry calendar for hosting, foster care, and adoption events and programming. Track deliverables related to ministry goals, including outreach, event and group attendance, volunteer participation, etc.
- Control spending for related events and programming while meeting ministry goals.
- Assist with OneLess-related social media pages, with the goal of increasing engagement, promoting events, etc.
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- Experience required: 2+ years’ experience in project management and ministry operations
- Experience required: Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Strong passion and interest in OneLess ministries specifically related to children-at-risk; shown through serving, education or leadership
- Strong project management skills, ability to set-up and follow project task lists
- Independent, self-starter, task-oriented with little need for assistance
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20)
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations
- Consistent attendance and participation in Grace Church and involvement in the life of the church
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.