POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Senior Director of Communications
Location: Eden Prairie
Hours/week: 40 hours
FLSA Classification: Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Video Associate creates, plans, and produces special event and promotional videos in coordination with the Sr. Director of Communications, in partnership with the Worship Arts team - focus on high quality and creativity while driving marketing and engagement.
- Collaborate with the Creative Arts team on production of unique video projects; emphasis on capturing imagery that is professional and stylistically cutting-edge.
- Develop creative concepts for promotional videos to promote ministry initiatives.
- Display strong graphic design and animation skills, with understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud. Must be highly proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator, as well as any additional software tools deemed necessary in the future.
- Manage pre-production process for video projects to ensure production is executed efficiently and professionally, including coordination of interviews/video shoots.
- Build creative elements for all “special” video projects, with focus on engagement for digital and social media-specific content.
- Manage archival of all video content – Vimeo, YouTube, etc.
- Capture video of ministry initiatives and special events as needed.
- Participate in appropriate production meetings and display strong time management skills with attention to deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned - physical ability to transport equipment - set up, tear down, properly store valuable equipment
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in filmmaking or video production. Strong understanding of lighting and visuals.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in video production or filmmaking, or marketing.
- Preferred Qualifications: Other certificates or specialty training related to video production (animation, graphic design, etc)
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission. (Matthew 28:18-20)
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.