Senior Associate of Information Security & Data Analysis
POSITION STRUCTURE AND DETAILS
Reports to: Director of Information Technology
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: 40 hours a week
FLSA Classification: Non - Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protect systems by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Implement security improvements by assessing current situations, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements
- Determine security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Assist in monitoring system and network performance
- Assist in creating and maintaining the Information Security Policy as well as technical support documentation for systems and applications
- Design and create data aggregation systems for business analytics
- Create analytics dashboards that allow ministry leaders to make informed decisions
- Provide vision and direction for analytics to serve the organization's core priorities
- Assist in developing and testing software and mobile applications
- Assist in end-user support as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years’ experience or training in information security systems
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn Microsoft systems: Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server and Windows Desktop as well as Linux systems: MySQL, Apache, Kubernetes, etc.
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements
- Working knowledge of or ability to learn data analytics systems/models and creation of meaningful dashboards/visualizations.
- Flexibility for evening and weekend maintenance windows on critical systems
- Strong communication and people skills are required
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20)
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations
- Consistent attendance and participation in Grace Church and involvement in the life of the church
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to [email protected].
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.