Early Childhood Manager
Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Pastor of Grace Kids
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: 40 hours/ week
FLSA Classification: Non - Exempt
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a reliance on God through a personal commitment to prayer, studying God’s Word, and worship. Possess an expectation that God will do great things at Grace Kids.
- Communicate spiritual truths to, and aid in the spiritual growth of, children.
- Shepherd parents through leadership and effective communication on how to raise their children for Christ.
- Provide guidance, training, and leadership for Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, and special events.
- Manage recruitment, development, and retention of disciplers for early childhood programming.
- Develop curriculum schedules for all early childhood programming.
- Create and effectively manage early childhood budget.
- Maintain and update technology and media for early childhood programming.
- Supervise and manage Early Childhood Associate - Nursery.
- Coordinate with Early Childhood Coordinator.
- Cooperate with other Grace Kids staff for department-wide events.
- Assist with church-wide events.
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Exhibits a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with integrity.
- Exhibits a personal passion to minister to people within the context of the local church.
- Consistent attendance and participation in Grace Church.
- Ability to teach and instruct based on thorough knowledge of the Word of God.
- Ability to connect with, teach, and disciple kids and parents.
- Ability to effectively execute vision.
- Ability to shepherd a team.
- Education preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience preferred: 2-5 years of ministry, leadership, and/or management
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to [email protected].
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.