Children at Risk Ministry Associate
Position Structure and Details
Reports to: OneLess Ministry
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: Part-time, 20 hours/week
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
The Children at Risk Ministry Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Assist Director of OneLess with upholding our core values and ministry goals and strategically thinking through how to best accomplish related tasks
- Demonstrate initiative in important decisions regarding event planning, process changes, and delegation of tasks
- Invest in and support key volunteers, with the goal of equipping the saints for the work of the ministry (Eph 2:10)
- Manage OneLess hosting, foster care, and adoption initiatives. Initiate opportunities for continued growth and development.
- Provide support for current hosting, foster care, and adoptive families by engaging and growing the support network of Grace families/individuals.
- Oversee the foster care mentoring program, including but not limited to: managing agency partnerships, recruiting new mentees, mentors and mentor coaches, and supporting mentor pairs.
- Support annual events & outreaches related to hosting, foster care, and adoption, including but not limited to: Royal Family Kids Camp, Foster Care Respite Night, service projects.
- Maintain timely communication with hosting, foster care, and adoption interest groups, volunteers, and ministry participants.
- Maintain related ministry calendar for hosting, foster care, and adoption events and programming. Track deliverables related to ministry goals, including outreach, event and group attendance, volunteer participation, etc.
- Control spending for related events and programming while meeting ministry goals.
- Supporting significant OneLess events (outside of hosting/foster care/adoption) as needed and other duties as assigned.
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.