Administrative Assistant, Missions Operations & Projects
Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Director of Operations and Projects
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: Full-Time, 40 hours
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
The Assistant to Director of Missions Operations and Projects will be responsible for the following:
- Missions annual planning calendar and assignments keeping up-to-date.
- Supports evangelism equipping by managing and making web accessible, tools and training.
- Supports outreach opportunities by keeping them updated and web accessible to the congregation
- Responsible for updating evangelism and Missions contacts in SalesForce
- Manage some financial expenses; requisitions, reimbursements, credit cards and reports
- Works with the admin team on pooled tasks as assigned
- Organizes media/publication content for reports, stories, and data
- Researches and books travel accommodations, including: flights, ground transportation, hotel accommodations, procures travel visas, and provides directions and destination information for the Senior Director and Directors as needed.
- Coordinates meeting logistics
- Manages contacts via Salesforce
- Supports email communication to evangelism network via MailChimp
- Leverages Podio, a shared workspace for project management
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
PROFESSIONAL AND SPIRITUAL EXPECTATIONS
- Education requirements: High School Diploma, further education preferred
- Experience required: Relevant administrative experience of 2+ years
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (Design software, bulk email i.e MailChimp, and SalesForce preferred)
- Fluent in social media communication (creativity, writing, trend awareness preferred)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail with the ability to improve processes
- Ability to arrange travel: booking flights, accommodations, visas, etc.
- Skilled in written communication and keyboarding (copy-editing preferred)
- Good time management
- Has a passion for making Jesus known.
- Demonstrates a sincere interest in the total scope of the ministry
- Aptitude to learn software to manage projects, schedule events, track data, etc
- Exhibits a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit
- Has a commitment to personal and active participation in the fulfillment of the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20)
- Exhibits a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations
- Consistent attendance and participation in Grace Church and involvement in the life of the church
- Flexibility for evening and weekend assistance and Missions events as needed
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to email@example.com.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.