Project Management Internship, Reality Conference
Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Project Coordinator and Jr. High Ministry Associate
Location: Eden Prairie Campus
Hours/week: Minimum 20+ hours/ week
FLSA Classification: Non - Exempt
Grace is a multi-site, non-denominational church committed to a workplace that equips undergraduates with the opportunity to gain experience in church operations, event management, and project planning from inception to execution. The Project Management Intern will assist the current Project Coordinator of the Reality Conference to manage and implement Reality Conference-related tasks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend Reality Conference team meetings in addition to Grace Church staff meetings
- Utilize church software systems for scheduling, budgeting, and communication
- Financial handling of check requests, check deposits, and recording in budget
- Reality Conference set up and tear down duties as directed by Project Coordinator
- Point of contact for in-person registration, guest services, and management of live stream communication
- Responsible for concession funds withdraw and deposit
- Consistent collaboration with Project Manager on Master Schedule, status updates, vendor relations, and guest enrollment
Professional and Spiritual Expectations
- A minimum of 60 college credits from a reputable university
- Actively pursuing college major in Project Management, Event Planning, or related focus
- Extremely self-motivated in beginning, continuing, and closing projects.
- Actively participate in the NXT Gen Ministry activities as appropriate
- Professional written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Live a lifestyle appropriate to a person in public Christian ministry by conducting life with the utmost integrity in all situations
- Exhibit a meaningful and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior as evidenced by the manifestation of the fruit of the Holy Spirit and active participation in fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28: 18-20)
Send a professional resume and application form to email@example.com.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.