Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Custodial Manager
Hours / week: 24-28 hours, part-time
Shift: 6:00pm-11:00pm, weekdays and weekends
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Key Duties and Responsibilities
The Custodian shall provide comprehensive custodial support in all areas of maintenance and care.
- Maintain cleanliness of a large facility, including general and detailed cleaning
- Support church and external events to include set-ups and tear downs
- Maintain flooring and carpeting throughout the facilities by vacuum and extractor
- Assist in exterior grounds care, including snow removal in winter in designated areas
- Understand security systems and be responsible for operating it under supervisor direction
- Attend to the stocking of paper products and supplies in restroom areas
- Other duties as assigned
Professional and Spiritual Expectations
- Educational requirements: High School Diploma
- Experience required: 6 months of custodial experience preferred
- Working knowledge of general custodial care
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work
- In agreement with Grace Church’s Statement of Faith
Send a professional resume and an administrative application form to email@example.com.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.