Position Structure and Details
Reports to: Custodial Manager
Hours/week: 6 hours, part-time
FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Shift: Sundays, 8:30am-2:30pm
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of a large facility, including general and detailed cleaning
- Support church and external events to include set-ups and tear downs
- Attend to the stocking of paper products and supplies in restroom areas
- Maintain flooring and carpeting throughout the facilities by vacuum and extractor
- Assist in exterior grounds care, including snow removal in winter in designated areas
- Have an understanding of the security system and be responsible for operating it under supervisor direction
- Other duties as assigned
Professional and Spiritual Expectations
- Educational requirements: High School Diploma
- 6+ months of custodial experience preferred
- Working knowledge of general custodial care
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others
- Flexibility for evening and weekend work
- In agreement with Grace Church’s Statement of Faith
Fill out the application below along with a professional resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unemployed or Misemployed?
The Crossroads Career Network at Grace exists to help people find practical, effective job search strategies and spiritual help to successfully land their next position.