Biblical Counseling TrainingGrace Church and Faith Biblical Counseling provide the tools and education you need to help others arise victorious over the burdens of life. Learn to support people as they transform their marriages, heal broken relationships, and overcome sin.
You don't need to be a pastor, minister, or church employee to participate. You just need a compassionate heart and a sincere desire to point someone who is hurting toward Jesus through lessons found in the Bible.
- First-Time Participants: Foundations - Track One
First-time attendees will appreciate Track One, which lays the foundation for biblical counseling teaching principles, practices, family relationships, and the Christian life. This training meets the classroom requirements toward Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) Certification.
• Key elements of biblical counseling
• What makes biblical counseling biblical
• Comparison of counseling philosophies
• Doctrine of spiritual growth
• Marriage roles and parenting
• Rules of communication
• Anger, fear, and worry
• Video-case observation
- Returning Participants: Adding The Structure II - Track Three
Track Three continues to bring in additional training and topics relevant to the practicing biblical counselor, including the use of case studies.
• Idols of the heart
• Working with a physician
• Handling the past biblically
• Counseling teens
• How to live with a bitter person
|• Video case observation
- Fri-Sat, Feb 28-29, 2020
- Fri-Sat, Mar 27-28, 2020
- Fri-Sat, Apr 24-25, 2020
Registration for this three-weekend training and more detailed information about the training to come. (Total price includes conference notebook, breaks, and lunch on Saturdays.)