Biblical Counseling TrainingGrace Church and Faith Biblical Counseling provide the tools and education you need to help others arise victorious over the burdens of life. Learn to support people as they transform their marriages, heal broken relationships, and overcome sin.
You don't need to be a pastor, minister, or church employee to participate. You just need a compassionate heart and a sincere desire to point someone who is hurting toward Jesus through lessons found in the Bible.
Two Tracks Available:
- First-Time Participants: Foundations - Track One
First-time attendees will appreciate Track One, which lays the foundation for Biblical Counseling teaching principles, practices, family relationships, and the Christian life. This training meets the classroom requirements toward Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) Certification.
• Key elements of biblical counseling
• What makes biblical counseling biblical
• Comparison of counseling philosophies
• Doctrine of spiritual growth
• Marriage roles and parenting
• Rules of communication
• Anger, fear, and worry
• Video-case observation
- Returning Participants: Adding the Structure I - Track Two
Track 2 starts to add the structure to the foundation built in Track 1 by covering a wide range of subjects and concerns. Track 2 builds on Track 1 to further develop the all-important counseling framework.
• Eating disorders
• Chemical imbalances, genetics, and hormones
• Freedom from life-dominating sin
• Handling problem people within the church
• Superiority of Bible answers
• Building spiritual maturity in others
• Biblical priorities
• Video case observation
- Brent Aucoin
- Brad Bigney
- Kevin Carson
- Cheri Dobbs
- Nicolas Ellen
- Dustin Folden
- Rob Green
- Randy Patten
- Steve Viars
- Dan Wickert
- Fri-Sat, Feb 22-23, 2019
- Fri-Sat, Mar 22-23, 2019
- Fri-Sat, Apr 26-27, 2019
Register Here for this three-weekend training and find more detailed information about the training. (Total price includes conference notebook, breaks, and lunch on Saturdays.)
A limited number of scholarships are available. To inquire, contact Pastor Peter Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Price After: Fri, Feb 8