ATTENDEES AND GUESTS
Before the service or ceremony:
- If you or anyone in your household is sick or has symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell), please stay home and worship online at grace.church/live.
- Persons who are at higher risk for severe illness (elderly or underlying health conditions) are strongly encouraged to stay home and watch live.
- Those who attend in person should bring a mask to wear inside the building.
During the service and ceremony:
- Participants should regularly wash or sanitize their hands, cover coughs and sneezes, and wear a face mask.
- Participants must maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet between people from different households at all times (entering, exiting, sitting, and any activities during the service).
- Once participants are seated, they have the freedom to continue wearing a mask or to remove it during worship and the message.
July 30, 2020 Update
LATINO SERVICE TO RESUME
Grace Church will resume Latino services live on August 9 from 1:30p-3p.
July 22, 2020 Update
As we begin Phase 2 of the COVID-19 Re-Gathering Plan, here are several changes to expect in the weeks ahead:
GRACE KIDS SET TO REGATHER IN COMING WEEKS
Grace Kids plans to begin Sunday programming (at limited capacity) for the 9a service at Eden Prairie and 9:30a at Chaska on August 9. Parents will need to pre-check-in their kids at grace.church/kids before attending each week starting the Monday before and will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
WE NEED VOLUNTEERS!
In order to provide kids programming for families, we need your help! Consider volunteering with Grace Kids to help make a difference in the lives of the next generation.
CHAPEL RESUMES LIVE SERVICES
Chapel services will resume meeting live on August 2. Services will be limited to 25 percent capacity with overflow seating in the Dining Room. Guests can also continue streaming online at grace.live/chapel.
RESERVATIONS NO LONGER NEEDED
Reservations for live Sunday services will no longer be needed beginning August 2.
In compliances with Executive Order 20-81, masks and/or face coverings are required at Grace Church. Exceptions can be made to those with medical conditions.
May 30, 2020 Update
Worship services at our Eden Prairie and Chaska locations will resume on May 31 at 25% capacity. We look forward to gathering together again, but many changes are ahead!
NEW SERVICE TIMES
- Eden Prairie Auditorium: 9a and 11a
- Chaska: 9:30a
- Chapel*: 9a and 11a
* We’re excited to offer a new resource for those looking to worship in the chapel. Starting May 31, this service will be available via live stream at grace.live/chapel.
In order to maintain a 25% capacity, we’re asking all guests to make reservations each week. Reservations can be made at www.grace.church or in the Grace Church app. Reservations for Sunday, May 31 will be available on Friday, May 29 at 8a.
* Beginning August 2, reservations are no longer required.
You heard Pastor Troy say it, “No hugging, no handshakes, and no hanging out!” In order to provide touchless worship experience in Eden Prairie and Chaska, there’ll be no doors to open, no handouts to take, no kiosks to touch, and no offering plates to pass. Grace Kids, NXT Junior High, special needs classes, adult classes, and food and beverage will also be suspended for the time being.
In addition to capping our attendance to 25% each service, every other row will be blocked off and there will be a three-seat requirement between each household. Social distancing signs and volunteers will also be in place to help guests maintain their distance.
In order to provide a safe and secure worship experience, many functions are in place. There will be numerous sanitization stations located throughout the facility, and the auditoriums will be fully sanitized before each service.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
The church isn’t the Church without you, and we need your help!
- Pray for wisdom, clarity, and discernment as we strive to provide a safe and secure worship experience.
- Reserve your spot if you plan on physically attending.
- Continue streaming if you’re not ready to come back, if you’re sick, exposed to the virus, or in the high-risk category (65+ or have a pre-existing condition).
- If you attend with children, be prepared for no childcare or family (cry) room.
Senior High is resuming June 24 with NXT Summer Nights. Please note the following precautions and plans for students:
- Do not come if you have an elevated temp or are/have been sick in the last two weeks.
- Masks are optional.
- Hand sanitizing stations and outdoor portable toilets will be available.
- Plan to respect social distancing boundaries.
- No dinner, beverages, or snacks will be served.
- Bring a chair or blanket to sit on.
- Small groups of fewer than 10 will be spread around the property marked by cones for appropriate social distancing.
- If there is inclement weather, we will cancel programming rather than move indoors.
- Worship lyrics will be available on the web for smartphone users. (Link to come.)
- We will still post messages and worship online on Wednesday nights for those who are unable or uncomfortable attending this summer
Pro Tips for Students:
- Wear bug spray! We are outside . . . in the grass . . . in MN . . . during the summer . . .
- Bring a full water bottle.
- Check the weather, and dress accordingly and appropriately.
- The staff don’t wish to be “social distancing police,” so please abide by the guidelines so we can remain open!